As we remember the ones who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms. Please also remember the ONE who gave the ultimate sacrifice: Jesus Christ. In Romans 5:8 it states “But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in while we were yet sinners (Gods Enemies), Christ DIED for you. Why did He die for us? The main reason is wants to have a relationship with you. God is not angry with you, He is in LOVE with you. But OUR sins, our own desires, block that relationship with Him, here and in eternity. So God knows, we can NEVER be good enough, live a perfect life, give enough sacrifices or money, do enough sacraments to earn our way to him. No good works can do it for us!
So instead, Jesus , the one who COULD do all this. Did it for us. He went to that cross and took every sin you ever committed against Him and paid it off. God will never hold you accountable for any sin you ever did. Why? Because Jesus was held accountable for those sins, your crimes that you committed against God, He paid that debt for you! Jesus took your death sentence for you!! Is that not great news? If you think so, that is what we call the Gospel (to good to be true news).
So today as we remember those who died. Remember the One who DIED for you personally. Give your life to Jesus, he paid the ultimate price so you can be free for all eternity. Remember it is free gift, to all who call on His Name.
But how Denny? How can I accept Jesus and receive this great gift?
- Repent from your SINS; (repent simply means go the other way, turn around). Walk away from those sins by telling God you want something better, that you are though with this empty life you been living or:
- Repent from GOOD WORKS, so many think, they can keep Gods laws: they go to church enough, be baptized, give money and do good work they can earn their way into heaven. That is plain foolishness! So many under this category are in churches every Sunday and have no idea they are on there way to an eternity without God! Why, because they are like the religious men of Jesus’s day, thinking that they could earn God’s favor by being religious and doing acts of religion.
Romans 4:5; [ David Celebrates the Same Truth ] But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness,Romans 4 2-4; What then shall we say that Abraham our father has found according to the flesh?[a]2 For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[b] 4 Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt. (remember your works are used as a debt against you not for your grace!)Ephesian 2:8,9; For by grace you have been saved through faith, and it that not of yourselves; is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. (Remember this are Gods words not mine!
- Give your life to the one who can save you! As I said earlier, while you were Gods enemy, God died for you. Jesus took your death sentence to the cross. He paid all your debt you own and now offers you a free gift of eternal life with him. Eternal life is not fire insurance! It life with God here and now! John 17:3; And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
- God wants to forgive all your sins, these are the things that keep us away from him. Remember, it the things that keeps us away from Him. God is always near, he is not mad or angry, it is you that left not Him. So remember (repent: turn around) and you will see that God is right behind you, waiting on you. He will never going to bring up your sins or remember your sins or wrongs if you allow Jesus to take your sin to the cross and pay it. Remember it already done! He waiting on your decision.
- Roman 10;12-13; For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”[a]
- Simply tell Jesus in your own words: Jesus I am sorry for the way I lived, I tired of this life, (living for myself and my selfish ways or Lord, I tired of trying to be good, be perfect and trying to live the perfect religious life! I can’t do it any longer!!!! So today I accept your death on the cross, that you paid all for my sins and all of those things that keep me away from you. I now make you my Lord and King and Savior over my life. Thank you for all done for me. When you do this you have passed from death to life.
Any questions or need help with this new life, be free to contact us at www.dsiministries.com or write me at email@example.com, all contact will remain in strictest confidentiality. I do not judge you either, do not be afraid to contact me and ask anything, that you think keeps you from the Love of God. I am here to help. If you care to argue or debate, I do not argue, you are free to stay an unbeliever. This is for those who want or need God or on a journey to find Him.